How to use wood stains along with OB Wood fillers [Video]



Note : Please check our Staining wood series also which uses a different staining method from what is explained in this post.

Adding color to wood is like the icing in the cake. You mess it up, and all the efforts taken to bake the cake goes waste. And so it becomes one of the most critical part of completing a project is to make sure you give it the desired color. While there are many methods used in giving color to wood, and we have also seen a few in Woodooz, one of the common methods is to use wood stains.  

When I started looking for means to stain my first ever project, I was clueless. And it was a professional carpenter who taught me how to use sealant and stain.We have already seen in detail the procedure for applying stains using sanding sealers as base coat. Another variant which I was taught by another carpenter was using wood fillers and stains to give that much needed color to wood. I made a short video to explain the process. I hope you find it useful. 

Staining requires surface preparation by way of sanding and smoothening the wooden surface. I am also posting the sanding basics video which would even otherwise be useful for folks looking at making smaller projects. Remember to leave a comment and let me know what you think.




Click here
Subscribe to my videos in YouTube
I am working on more video tutorials and you can expect to see more of these in the coming days. Meanwhile, it would be great if you can subscribe to TheWoodooz Youtube Channel. Until next time, Happy Woodworking :)


To stay updated about our latest projects and product launches,




3 comments:

  1. All things at my home that are made from the wood are being cleaned from the same thing. It was a good idea to know about the things that can make the things so smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Know more about us

About Us
Reviews
Media
Our showroom location
Return and refund policy
Review us on Google

Connect with us


Mail us
Subscribe to our newsletter

Our Address :
Woodooz Home Decors,
3/371, First floor,
Metukuppam, Thoraipakkam,
Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR),
Chennai - 600097.
Ph : +91 9884070470
Email : contact@woodooz.com
Created By SoraTemplates & MyBloggerThemes