Carpentry workshop in Chennai - Beginner level woodworking



This has been going on for quite a while now. I get at least about two mails a week about the next workshop. And all that time, I get back with the routine, “I don’t do workshops”. But then I wanted 2016 to be new and refreshing for me. I want to experiment and try newer things as far as Woodooz goes. One of the challenges I wanted to take up was to get out of my comfort zone. And what better way than to go beyond the virtual world and meet up with some real people that I can connect with and discuss a common interest. There is always time for things to get kick started and I guess it was just about time for me to do a workshop. So here goes. Announcing my first ever beginner level hobby woodworking workshop. If you are interested, please check the workshop details below this video and register for the workshop.



Please note that I am taking in limited attendees for the first workshop. However, based on the response, I would be organizing more of the workshops in the next few weekends after 24th. Make sure you register as it would be completely based on first come first basis. You can mail me or call me for any further clarification you will need.

P.S. Currently we are not doing the workshop. We may not have it until August 2017. 




About the workshop and registration form





To stay updated about our latest projects and product launches,




11 comments:

  1. Hey !!
    Any upcoming workshops in Dec 2017 or Jan 2018?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bro,

    Any plan to have workshop in short/upcoming days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really be interested in woodwork workshop. Please let me know when is it happening next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really be interested in woodwork workshop. Please let me know when is it happening next?in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI , ARE YOU PLANNING ANY DIY WORKSHOP ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI , ARE YOU PLANNING ANY DIY WORKSHOP ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guidance is a natural flow with simple language, it helped me a lot. I have started working on a similar task, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Know more about us

About Us
Reviews
Media
Our showroom location
Return and refund policy
Review us on Google

Connect with us


Mail us
Subscribe to our newsletter

Our Address :
Woodooz Home Decors,
3/371, First floor,
Metukuppam, Thoraipakkam,
Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR),
Chennai - 600097.
Ph : +91 9884070470
Email : contact@woodooz.com
Created By SoraTemplates & MyBloggerThemes